The mission of Baylake Academy is to engage and encourage every student to reach their full potential with individualized instruction and interactive activities to stimulate curiosity, exploration, discovery, creativity, and problem solving.
We inspire independent thinkers, compassionate world citizens, and future leaders.
- Bring your best
- Innovate and grow every day
- Communication is key
- Inclusion and diversity make us stronger
- Work together, Succeed together
- Share knowledge
- Be kind – we care deeply about each other, our children and parents, and the world around us
- Give back to one another and throughout the community
Baylake Academy sets itself apart by utilizing an interactive creative methodology. Our small class sizes allow our educators to provide individualized and differentiated instruction to meet and exceed the needs of each of our students. Our culture establishes an environment nurturing a healthy mind and body by providing nutritious well-balanced food choices. We apply knowledge management techniques to stimulate knowledge creation, invention, and innovation in our students as well as our team members. This approach enables us to achieve the goals of our mission in a playful learning environment.
Measures of Quality
Baylake Academy measures quality of education using International Standards Organization (ISO) 21001:2018 Standards which is aimed at improving our processes to address the needs and expectations of our customers. Student assessments are state-regulated screenings and facilitate initial placement, progress monitoring, and literacy evaluations:
- The assessments in the Systematic Instruction in Phonological Awareness, Phonics, and Sight Words (SIPPS) facilitate initial placement and monitoring student progress toward mastery of the foundational skills.
- Early literacy screening is the key to providing effective literacy instruction and preventing future reading challenges. The Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (PALS) provides a comprehensive assessment of young children’s knowledge of the important literacy fundamentals that are predictive of future reading success.